Friday, May 8, 2009

More on the name-callers!

These guys (same ones that called me names) were walking home behind me and then they were watching me walk up the street and it was really creepy because then i looked out the window and they were playing basketball on my street. They are really big idiots and they are really creepy. I thought this was going to stop at drama, but i was sooooooooooooooooooo wrong, they now have given me a bad reputation in the 7th grade and it is really annoying. I am so sick of all this junk that is going on. You would not believe how tiring all this! I really don't know what to do!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to here that! The advice taht I can give you is just ignor them! ): Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I spelled some things wrong! If you want you can check my blog out! (:

    ReplyDelete