Monday, April 6, 2009

Here You Are!

Ok so I was at school one day and my guy friend was trying to dis me by saying that this is only for people who play baseball to look at and my other guy friend said "Dude she does play baseball" and he got sooooo embarrassed and was like "Oh really? Why didnt I know? That was not nice!" and it was soooooo funny! Plus these guys keep calling me names and annoying me and now they think that i am going to tell and they are really scared! They are such sisses! Plus they think that they are such big 7th graders and I'm like as tall if not taller! They are sooooo stupid! But they kind of spread it to there group of 7th grade friends and the realllllly annoying ones got into it too! But most of the girls call me it and laugh then call me my real name. They are sort of nice but sometimes they act too cool for school! ugh! I need some good disses to dis them back with! I ran out of them! That is really embarassing!Ok, there, I wrote something about my real life! HAPPY!?!?

5 comments:

  1. VERY VERY HAPPY! recognize that? ok so i was there too and guess what happened? the guy walks up to me and he was like "omg you are so ugly" and i was like "no im not and you know it." he got so embarrassed and then he sent his friend to walk up to me and just stare and then i vibrated my eyes at him! and he was like "whoa! do not do that!" it was SO funny.
    quinn, go for the ANNOYING approach.
    SO?
    I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?
    talk in a baby voice.
    be weirdo omg girly girlish!
    they are guys
    itll get on there nerves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah i did. ummmm wi! treis bien!

    ReplyDelete