Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More!!!

OK so the same kid that keeps calling me names is now writing a list of people who are talking when they aren't supposed to. My name is on the list like 12 times. Most of the people that are on the list are my 6th grade friends. He would never put down one of his friends because they might get in trouble. But one thing that was really funny was that I went up to the teacher and asked him if he had my pen and then the boy came up and was like "you know I'm not going to turn that list in." He was scared that is was going to tell on him! What a wimp! It was so funny! But he looked really scared that he might get in trouble. I have also been drawing realllllllly funny pictures of him and his friends and they are so funny! I love it when people annoy me. I can get so defensive!

4 comments:

  1. omg the same kid and his wacko friends stole pics we drew of him and is going to turn them in so we can get kicked out of drama. not good.

    ReplyDelete